Unusual silence!

Well - all I can say is that I've been holding a watching brief since the last General election. Watching the man who won the seat I wanted, watching our MP's who have Ministerial positions. Feeling excited, wary, upset, cautious and ambitious - in equal measure. My immediate reaction to coming second was "Never again" - but, heck, I miss the cut and thrust of politics and I'm arrogant enough to think I have experience to offer - so I'm up for it again!!!

Friday 14 August 2009

Lots of good stuff.....

....to report! I'm collecting together the views of people about things that concern them in South Norfolk. I want to pick two really important matters to campaign for and to involve as many local people in those campaigns - come on folks - I'm willing to do a lot of shouting on your behalf!!!

I went to a great garden party in Swardeston which raised money for our campaigns. Wonderful strawberry tea and a tramp around the Common to walk off the calories! Liberal Democrats seem able to raise money and have lots of fun at the same time! A rare skill - any ideas for something you might do - doesn't matter how wacky as long as it's legal

See you tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

A family photo

A family photo
Sun shining!

Who am I and what's this all about?

Hi - I am a Liberal Democrat, was a Liberal - will always be in this party, warts and all. Lots of us have staggered since the General Election as some compromises are hard to take but, in the end, my beliefs are exactly those of my Party and therefore --- I'm here for the duration (mine that is!!)