Unusual silence!

Well - all I can say is that I've been holding a watching brief since the last General election. Watching the man who won the seat I wanted, watching our MP's who have Ministerial positions. Feeling excited, wary, upset, cautious and ambitious - in equal measure. My immediate reaction to coming second was "Never again" - but, heck, I miss the cut and thrust of politics and I'm arrogant enough to think I have experience to offer - so I'm up for it again!!!

Friday 16 April 2010

Debate!!

Last night, I took time out of my campaign to sit down and watch the three way debate between Nick Clegg and .....now, remind me!
An outright win for Nick - I didn't need to see the various polls, it was obvious that - given a fair electoral system, this man is a Prime Minister and Vince Cable is a Chancellor.
Come on people - this is your chance - to vote Liberal Democrat IS NOT A WASTED VOTE - you will make a real difference this time. Help me spring a big surprise on the Tories in South Norfolk and, who knows, the needs of vulnerable people in South Norfolk might get the attention they deserve!

1 comment:

  1. Great to see a candidate blogging, please carry on not just in election time! I'm seriously considering voting for LibDems having been reading through all the manifestos. If you get elected I know you will be busy but please keep up blogging, it's good to read what's going on because otherwise it's difficult to find out and therefore easy to become apathetic.

    ReplyDelete

A family photo

A family photo
Sun shining!

Who am I and what's this all about?

Hi - I am a Liberal Democrat, was a Liberal - will always be in this party, warts and all. Lots of us have staggered since the General Election as some compromises are hard to take but, in the end, my beliefs are exactly those of my Party and therefore --- I'm here for the duration (mine that is!!)